Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sloanie B.

Last weekend my brother decided to get on a flight with my niece, Sloan. They left poor Millar Claire behind with my sister-in-law. I was very glad they were able to find two stand by seats on a flight to Houston. We had the best time with Sloan. She, Amy, and Caitlin played all day. For dinner, my dad grilled burgers and brats at my house. Christian's parents and Mimaw Barbara were able to join us for the crazy Brennan get together. I'm glad Sloan was able to finally meet her newest cousin and spend some time with cousins she hasn't seen since my wedding. Although, I don't think I should even count my wedding since she was only 3 months old at the time.




Rich and Sofia at Jasmine Cafe




Papa's girls *Sloan was tired!



Playing with Caitlin and Amy's Bratz dolls



Caitlin and Sofia by the fish tank. Sofia loves watching the fish at my sister's house.



Amy and Sloan with their bowls of ice cream.



Sloan and Sofia

No comments: