Saturday, May 22, 2010

Closet dividers for Schicklet

My friend received lots of clothing for her baby girl as gifts and hand me downs. Once she went on maternity leave, the hand me downs started coming to me. I knew I needed to organize the closet so I would be able to find Schicklet something to wear other than a diaper. I came across this post for DIY closet dividers. I immediately decided I must make some for Schicklet's closet. It was a cheap project. I bought some new paints, Mod Podge, wooden O's and new stickers. I already had scrapbook paper and brushes. I had stickers as well but they were larger than what I wanted to use. Total cost-- $8.87. I used a Michael's coupon for the Mod Podge and the stickers were 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
I might have to make my friend some for her daughter's closet.



No comments: