Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hours left...

It was dinner time for Sofia about an hour and half ago. When I glanced at the clock, I remembered it was a year ago today Christian and I said good-bye to our quiet house and life as we knew it. I checked in at the hosptial, got my cervix meds, and tried to sleep. Christian stayed and left for the night at 11. Don't think poorly of him. I made him go home. There was nothing he could do for me at night. When he left, I reminded him to feed, pet, and tell Chewy I loved him. It is hard to believe it is already one year later. Instead of zooming off to the hospital, I am watching the little human we set out that night to meet put pieces of chicken, peas, and sweet potatoes in her itty bitty mouth.


Heading out the door.


One last hug. See you soon.

No comments: